Rich in protein, minerals and antioxidants.
1 cup raw nuts or seeds of your choice
6 cups filtered water
pinch of sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
a little stevia to sweeten (optional)
- Soak the nuts or seeds in plenty of water for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Rinse and strain them the next morning.
- Combine with 4-cups filtered water, salt and vanilla into a blender.
- Blend for a couple of minutes until creamy white.
- Add another 2 cups of filtered water and mix through.
- Place your Healthy Chef Nut Milk bag over a bowl.
- Pour the blended mixture into it.
- Strain the milk through the nut bag until only the pulp is left. Use your hands to squeeze out the last drop of milk.
- Store milk in the fridge in glass jars or milk bottle for 4 days.
- Served chilled and use in smoothies and other delicious drinks.
- Reserve the pulp to use for your baking needs.
- Rinse your Healthy Chef Nut Milk Bag under cold running water and allow to dry.