TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month when a minimum of $50 AUD is reached. If your commission is under $50 AUD it will be rolled over to the next month’s payment and so on until the monthly minimum is reached. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 30 days. Payments will be made via PayPal and you can see your balance at any time by logging in to your Refersion account. Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
• Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
• Spamming (mass email, mass posting, etc.).
• Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
• Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under any applicable laws.
• Violation of intellectual property rights. The Healthy Chef Pty Ltd reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of The Healthy Chef Pty Ltd in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
• Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud. In addition to the foregoing, The Healthy Chef Pty Ltd reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
4. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated. The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless The Healthy Chef Pty Ltd and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorised by The Healthy Chef Pty Ltd to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.