Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes
What's great about it
Guilt-free chocolate cupcakes take only moments to make and are the perfect indulgent treat when that mid-afternoon chocolate craving hits. I've used almond meal in this recipe which makes these cupcakes gluten-free and deliciously moist.
1 ½ cups almond meal
¼ cup Naked Chocolat or cocoa powder
1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
2 organic eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract / 1 teaspoon of vanilla paste
¼ cup olive oil or macadamia nut oil
¼ cup milk of your choice
2 tablespoons raw honey or organic maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 160 C/320 F.
- Combine almond meal, Naked Chocolat and baking powder.
- Add the eggs, oil, vanilla, milk and honey then mix well to form a smooth batter.
- Spoon into 12 small individual cupcake tins.
- Bake for 25 minutes until puffed and cooked through - make sure not to overcook.
- Serve alone or topped with ganache, chocolate mousse, greek yoghurt or raspberry puree.