Detox Protein Power Balls
What's great about it
If you need a protein-rich, superfood snack... then you need to make my awesome Detox Protein Balls. Recharge and repair the body and energise the mind, these power-packed balls will hit the spot with every bite. They take just 5 minutes to make and keep well for up to 2 weeks in the fridge. I love these as a grab and go protein rich light snack or breakfast.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Mix well using your fingers until combined.
- Add a little water if needed to assist mixing.
- Roll into balls and then roll in coconut.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Notes and Inspiration
Double the recipe as these balls won't last too long in the fridge.