Naked Chocolat Butter
What's great about it
What I love about this butter is that it's not too sweet and very smooth and luscious to eat. Bourbon Vanilla enhances the dark seductive chocolate experience, this is a true marriage of flavours that is unforgettable. There are lots of versatile ways you can use this butter in particular I like to add an extra touch of hot water or hot coconut milk which makes the butter more into a chocolate fudge sauce that's perfect to drizzle over pancakes or chocolate cupcakes.
Makes 1 jar
450 g macadamia nuts
½ cup organic maple syrup or brown rice syrup (see notes)
1 teaspoon pure vanilla bean paste
Pinch of sea salt
3 tablespoons Naked chocolate
- Pour macadamia nuts into a high performance blender.
- Turn on your machine and in less than a minute, you'll have a lovely creamy macadamia nut butter.
- Add maple syrup, vanilla, pinch of salt and Healthy Chef Naked Chocolate.
- Blend for another few seconds until combined.
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge.
- Enjoy anytime!
Notes and Inspiration
Pour over home made ice cream, ripe bananas or drizzle over chocolate cake.
Add extra water and create a delicious Macadamia nut Chocolate milk.
Make a Caramel Fudge Sauce by adding 1/2 cup of Naked Chocolat Butter into a heat proof bowl. Add a few tablespoons freshly boiled water and mix until smooth.