Shipping + Returns
During this challenging time with the pandemic of COVID-19, we are ceasing all international orders, excluding New Zealand. All Australian and New Zealand orders will be sent out as per our usual standards below. We will keep our loyal international customers updated when we do reopen this channel of ordering.
SHIPPING – AUSTRALIA
Orders over AUD $99
- STANDARD shipping: Free
- EXPRESS shipping: A$10
Orders under AUD $99
- STANDARD shipping: AUD$10
- EXPRESS shipping: AUD$20
- All Australian orders are shipped from our Sydney warehouse via Australia Post and generally take 2-7 working days for Standard delivery, 1-2 working days for Express delivery.
- Shipping times can vary for remote areas WA (excluding Perth) and NT.
- All express orders placed before 12 PM are usually dispatched the same day.
- All orders made after 12 PM EST are usually dispatched the next day.
- All orders will receive tracking information via email – please double check your email address when entering your details. If you are a registered customer, you can find tracking details in your account.
- “Leave at door” option is available, but please note we can not accept responsibility for lost parcels when the authority to leave is selected.
Approximate standard delivery times
NSW / VIC 2-5 days WA / TAS 3-7 days QLD / SA 3-7 days NT and regional 5-10 days
SHIPPING – WORLDWIDE
- All international orders are dispatched from our Sydney warehouse via TNT International and generally take 5-30 days for delivery excluding customs.
- All orders are dispatched next business day after ordering.
- All orders will receive tracking information via email.
- International customs require that we state the value of your order, this is done in AUD.
- Any duties, taxes or fees that may be required in your country are the responsibility of the customer. Please note as the recipient you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. We are unable to advise the amount this may be as order values, destination, country rules and regulations vary.
* Working days: The Healthy Chef can dispatch orders on working days only. Working days are Monday to Friday. Please consider this when placing orders over the weekend. For example, if you place an Express order on Friday afternoon your order will be dispatched on the next working day which is Monday.
We pride ourselves on creating the highest quality and purest wholefood products to support optimum health and wellbeing. We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your Healthy Chef products and that’s why the Healthy Chef offers a 30-day returns policy for all of your online purchases if they are faulty, damaged or not up to the high quality standard we hold with our products.
If you have purchased a product which doesn’t work for you, please email us at email@example.com, as rare scenarios such as these are considered on a case by case basis.
Before sending any product back, please arrange the details with our customer service team. That way we can make sure your product is dealt with quickly when it arrives at The Healthy Chef office. You must include a copy of the invoice and return the item within 30 days of purchase.
The Healthy Chef HQ
4 Collins street
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
The Healthy Chef and Teresa Cutter are committed to helping you improve your health and wellbeing. We want to ensure that all steps of your order are more than satisfactory and we invite and encourage your feedback, so we may continue to improve our products and our company.
Please note that The Healthy Chef does not offer refunds on eBook or App purchases made via a third party such as iTunes, iBooks, Google Play and Amazon. If you are having any concerns in regards to your purchase, please contact our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to resolve it quickly.