By Teresa Cutter
What's great about it
Makes 10-12 truffles
250 g (8 3/4 oz) walnuts
1 heaped tablespoon Naked Chocolate Mylk, or raw cacao or good quality dark cocoa powder
2 tablespoons Healthy Chef Protein (our grass-fed Pure Native WPI or Organic Pea Protein )
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Pinch sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla bean
10 fresh-pitted dates
Coconut, goji berries, nuts, cocoa.
- Combine walnuts, cocoa, salt, protein and cinnamon in a food processor.
- Process 15 seconds until crumbly.
- Add vanilla and dates then process until mixture is combined. If squeezed together, it should form into a soft ball.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water - only if needed so that the mix forms a soft ball. The mix should be firm and sticky, but not mushy.
- Remove chocolate truffle mixture from the food processor into a bowl.
- Form into 16 round balls.
- Roll balls in your choice of garnish.
- Store in the fridge covered for up to 2 weeks.