Chai Gingerbread Shake
By Teresa Cutter
What's great about it
60 g (1/2 cup) raw cashews
750 ml (3 cups) filtered water
2 teaspoons Healthy Chef Chai Latte
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
3 fresh medjool dates, pitted
1. SOAK cashew nuts in water for 3 hours, then drain.
2. ADD cashew nuts in a high-speed blender with the 3 cups of water, cinnamon, ginger, vanilla and dates.
3. BLEND for about 1 minute or until creamy.
4. POUR into a glass jar, cover and refrigerate until icy cold.
5. ENJOY when you feel like a protein rich, dairy-free decadent treat.
Notes and Inspiration
Add a spoonful of Healthy Chef Protein and one banana then blend 1 cup of chai cashew milk for a delicious, healthy breakfast. Pour into ice cube trays and allow to set then blend the following day for a delicious and healthy chai gelato.
More healthy recipes from Teresa Cutter
Shop The Story
Christmas isn’t Christmas without a traditional pudding. I love the fragrant aroma of cinnamon, vanilla,...