Peach + Raspberry Crumble
By Teresa Cutter
What's great about it
If you want a delicious, healthy dessert that's quick to make and tastes totally amazing, then you just have to make my Peach + Raspberry Crumble! This dessert is from my cookbook Healthy Baking, featured in the 'Raw Treats' section. It's just a matter of arranging halved stone fruits onto a serving platter, then topping them with smashed raspberries and a quick and healthy almond cinnamon crumble. It's purely delicious and perfect for a hot summer day. Enjoy!
80 g dry roasted almonds
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 fresh pitted medjool dates
3 large free-stone peaches - use 6 if they are small but allow for 1/2 per serve
200 g raspberries (if using frozen, defrost first)
2 teaspoons honey
- Combine almonds, cinnamon and dates into a food processor until crumbly.
- Smash raspberries with honey until syrupy.
- Cut peaches in half and remove the stone.
- Arrange into a serving dish.
- Spoon over the smashed raspberries.
- Scatter over the almond crumble mix.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Notes and Inspiration
Serve alone or topped with thick natural yoghurt.
I often enjoy any leftovers for breakfast or blend it up in my Vitamix into a potassium rich power smoothie with fresh whole oranges and plenty of ice.