STUFFED AVOCADO W/ SCRAMBLED EGGS
What's great about it
SERVES 2 - 4
2 avocados, cut in half and stone removed
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
6 organic eggs
pinch of sea salt
fresh herbs to garnish
sprinkle with a little grated pecorino
1. ARRANGE avocados onto a serving dish.
2. HEAT olive oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat.
3. BREAK eggs into a bowl then gently combine with a fork.
4. ADD eggs to the pan mixing through lightly with a spatula.
5. STIR gently until the eggs become creamy.
6. REMOVE pan from the heat immediately. You don't want to overcook your eggs.
7. SPOON eggs into the avocado skins then sprinkle with sea salt.
8. GARNISH with your choice of herbs.
9. SERVE and enjoy.
Notes and Inspiration
Serve alongside cucumber ribbons and a squeeze of lime.