CREAMY + DELICIOUS SCRAMBLED EGGS
By Teresa Cutter
What's great about it
2 avocados, cut in half and stone removed
1 tablespoon butter, olive oil or avocado oil
6 organic eggs
pinch of sea salt
fresh herbs to garnish
1. ARRANGE avocados onto a serving dish.
2. MELT butter in a non-stick pan over a medium heat.
3. BREAK eggs into a bowl then gently combine with a fork.
4. ADD eggs to the pan mixing through lightly with a spatula.
5. STIR gently until the eggs become creamy.
6. REMOVE pan from the heat immediately. You don't want to overcook your eggs.
7. SPOON eggs into the avocado shells then sprinkle with sea salt.
8. GARNISH with yout choice of herbs.
9. SERVE and enjoy.
Notes and Inspiration
Serve alongside cucumber ribbons and a squeeze of lime.
More healthy recipes from Teresa Cutter
Shop The Story
I'm loving this recipe at the moment. Perfect for a simple, quick and budget friendly...
My SuperCharged Eggs sustain lean muscle and support digestion and a healthy immune system. Eggs...