Healthy Chef App Payment Terms
Our Payment Terms include the following conditions:
- Member subscriptions fees are is payable in advance, are non-refundable and will be charged subject to your chosen term. You authorise the Healthy Chef to deduct payment immediately upon signup and thereafter on an automatic basis, subject to your chosen term.
- A member who cancels their membership will continue to have access to the Website, Web App and/or iOS App until the end of their current billing cycle.
- The Healthy Chef does not provide refunds for partial membership.
- A membership must be cancelled at least 24 hours prior to your next monthly billing date or Healthy Chef will charge you your next payment to your chosen payment method.
- Where a Membership is purchased through an App Store, those payments are processed securely via a payment gateway utilised by that Participating App Store. For any payment related issues made through a Participating App Store must be raised with that Participating App Store.
- A membership purchased through our Website and Web App are managed and billed by the Healthy Chef. All memberships are processed via a third-party payment gateway and are handled through secure sockets layer and are payment card industry compliant. You will need to refer to their terms and conditions for additional information.
- All membership subscription fees and products are inclusive of GST and the Healthy Chef will not be held liable for any import duty that a member may incur.
RENEWAL AND TERMINATION
- Your Membership will automatically renew for the same Term as your initial Membership Term, unless you cancel your Membership via the billing platform that you purchased the Membership from.
- The Healthy Chef will not issue refunds for cancellations of Membership where you cancel your Membership prior to the end of the Term.