Superfood Berry Smoothie Bowl
By Teresa Cutter
What's great about it
In the mornings, I’m often pulling out my Vitamix and whipping up a healthy power smoothie for breakfast. It’s a great, convenient way of getting a good intake of fresh fruit and veg as well as a good antioxidant, protein and fibre hit before you start work for the day.
125 g (1 cup) frozen berries (I love blueberries and blackberries)
1 banana, peeled and chopped
1 tablespoon Organic Superfood
2 tablespoons Healthy Chef Pure Native WPI or Organic Pea Protein
250 ml almond milk, rice milk or milk of your choice
1 tablespoon almond butter or coconut butter
Extra berries to garnish
Bee pollen (optional) but delicious
- Combine all the ingredients into a high speed blender like a Vitamix.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into 1 - 2 serving bowls.
- Top with bee pollen and extra berries - you can also use granola and thick natural yoghurt.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.