SOCIAL MEDIA & CONTENT CREATOR
Full- time position located at our Sydney HCHQ in Surry Hills.
This role will see you working with a passionate, dedicated and fast-paced and high-performing marketing team in the health and wellness industry. We are looking for a person with a can-do attitude, strong people skills, and an organised and creative mind. It requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and an eye for detail.
You will be accountable for maintaining and growing our online community by delivering engaging content on all Healthy Chef channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest & LinkedIn. The role also sees you responsible for creating great written content to amplify engagement and sales on multiple channels.
If you have a friendly personality, great initiative, and the ability to work autonomously, this is an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your social media & communication skills.
Good video editing skills - the ability to bring sight and sound together to tell a cohesive story would be ideal but are not necessary.
YOUR DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Creating relevant, original, high-quality social media content.
- Writing + editing, engaging website, blog + product content.
- Creating and scheduling multiple weekly EDM's.
- Assisting and supporting Video Content Director on video shoots.
- Maintaining asset library content in an organised and efficient way.
- Developing and executing content calendar and deployment - internal and external under the direction of the Marketing Director.
- Liaise with our Digital agencies on campaigns under the direction of the Marketing Director.
- Website management; updating content + assets.
- Social Media coverage at various events.
- Continually monitor, analyse, and report the Company's social media engagement and other key digital communications metrics.
- Editing cooking + social media videos.
- Community Management - responding to all social media enquiries and comments.
- Assisting the Marketing + PR Director – who will be your Direct Report.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- 3-5 years of social media/digital communications experience or a Bachelor of Communication (Digital and Social Media) or related field.
- Demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, social media management tools, email marketing platforms and digital communications strategies, including best practices, tools, and measurement.
- Good Adobe Photoshop skills.
- Working knowledge of Shopify.
- A current driver licence.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Be available to work occasional weekends and evenings for events and expos.
- Experience with editing software packages; Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro or DaVinci preferable.
Please email your CV to [email protected] and tell us all about yourself and why you are suited for the position. NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
Full-time at our Surry Hills Office