BEST BREAKFAST CHOCOLATE SMOOTHIE BOWL
By Teresa Cutter
What's great about it
1 banana, chopped
2 tablespoons almond, cashew butter or coconut butter
1 cup coconut water, coconut milk, or almond milk
pinch sea salt
1 tablespoon Healthy Chef Protein
1 tablespoon Healthy Chef Naked Chocolat
1/4 teaspoon Matcha Green Tea
2 tablespoons granola, or your favourite nuts and seeds.
- Combine frozen banana, avocado, nut butter, coconut water or milk, Healthy Chef Protein, Naked Chocolat, Matcha and ice into a good high-speed blender.
- Blend all the ingredients until creamy and smooth.
- Sweeten only if needed with a little honey or maple syrup.
- Add more liquid if necessary for consistency.
- Pour into a bowl and top with your granola, nuts or seeds.
Notes and Inspiration
More healthy recipes from Teresa Cutter
Shop The Story
Bring a sense of calm to your day with this simple and grounding smoothie that's...
This is a delicious low-calorie smoothie to enjoy for breakfast or lunch. The ingredients in...
When it gets to Summertime, I'm always making smoothies! This one with the Healthy Chef...