Nut-Free Protein Balls
By Teresa Cutter
What's great about it
So here’s my recipe for Nut-Free Protein Balls, packed with superfood chocolatey goodness. These delicious balls contain organic, raw and natural ingredients to help keep you healthy + energised. I've designed them especially for the readers who have requested a version of protein balls for the kids to take to school or for those with nut allergies. These protein balls are so delicious - they taste like a raw bounty bar and it's hard to stop at one.
- Combine the dates, coconut, Naked Chocolat and Pure Pea Protein into a food processor or high speed blender.
- Process until dates have mixed in with the other ingredients and mixture looks crumbly.
- Add the cold pressed coconut oil or butter and mix again until combined.
- Add a little water if needed and process again to form a soft dough.
- Roll into 16 bite size balls then roll in coconut.
- Store in the fridge to set.