Updating cart...

Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.


Continue shopping

Wellbeing

A Sneak Peek of My Health + Wellness Secrets

Article title image

A Sneak Peek of My Health + Wellness Secrets

Last week, the team at Sitchu popped into our Surry Hills Headquarters for a turmeric latte and got to take a sneak peek inside The Healthy Chef where all the magic happens behind the scenes. We also chatted about food and health, and what I like to eat every day.
Read more
So what exactly is The 80/20 Diet? I designed this lifestyle based on my life as both a chef and fitness figure competitor when I needed to shred body fat and sculpt my body. The philosophy is straight forward: Fill your plate with antioxidant-rich wholefoods 80 per cent of the time, and enjoy your favourite, slightly less nutritious foods for the remaining 20 per cent.

Read more

The Healthy Chef mini ebooks are Teresa's latest ebook creations, which include: + The Healthy Chef Vegan + The Healthy Chef Juices, Smoothies + Mylks and + The Healthy Chef Paleo and + The Healthy Chef Gluten-Free Now tailored to all your health and dietary needs, each ebook is a conveniently packaged exclusive extract of recipes from Teresa’s bestselling cookbook Purely Delicious. This bestselling cookbook has won a silver medal for the best nutritional cookbook in the 2017 Independent Publisher Book Awards. The prestigious award recognises the excellence in independent publishing from books all over the world and rewards authors and publishers who “take chances...

Read more

When I create recipes, I always try to cater for people who have intolerances such as to lactose intolerance. Nut and seed milks are a delightful lactose-free alternative to traditional dairy milk. They can be incorporated into healthy diets and provide your body with essential minerals such as calcium, magnesium and zinc to nourish your immune system. In my cookbook PURELY DELICIOUS I created a full chapter exclusively to dairy-free milks. There were about 12 milks in total all with their own unique health benefits. The key ingredient you choose will ultimately boost your milk with the nutritional profiles of...

Read more

My Anti-Ageing Protocol + My Beauty Boosting Smoothie

Article title image

My Anti-Ageing Protocol + My Beauty Boosting Smoothie

Ageing well comes from the food you eat as well as your lifestyle. As I often get asked what my approach is for anti-ageing and for keeping healthy.  I'm sharing my ultimate simple protocol that I aim to do every day in order to keep my skin glowing and my body feeling healthy.  You might also like to read my nutrition recommendations for anti-ageing in my latest post, Your Anti-Ageing Nutrition Plan. My method to anti-ageing is about PREVENTION and to maintain the quality of my skin and physique as best as I can through a wholefood diet and healthy lifestyle. My...

Read more

Your Anti-Ageing Nutrition Plan

The Anti-Ageing Cookbook was one of the first cookbooks I wrote about 15...

Read more →

Delicious Plant-Based Sources of Protein

As we are celebrating Meat Free Week at The Healthy Chef, I wanted...

Read more →

My Top 3 Vegan Recipes of All Time

This week we’re celebrating Meat Free Week at The Healthy Chef. By taking...

Read more →

My Top Foods that Work Wonders for Your Digestion

Foods have an amazing ability to promote health and make us feel wonderful....

Read more →

Partners in health